what were we doing?

lets talk bout AFTER school, which was supposedly supposed to be at 2 but we were held back by dear teacher to write reflection lettter or WHATEVER till like 2.30-.-
its like every year I GET to write such special stuff requested by my teachers. last year we had to write also remember>? so today the same thing happened../
then went to tm with KRYSTIN & SHARLYN :D
ate lunch then went ard tm laughing and looking at stuff.
I WANT THAT COCONUT MONKEY!! the eyes so purple so nice! sniffsniff.\
then aunt called asked me go tm-.- so since i was alr dere, i went eat [somemore] with her then walkwalk.

then oh in school today keep on kna scolding from cher[s]

I MUST GO WATCH ALICE IN WONDERLAND!!!
who want watch tgt?? I WAN I WANNn! alot of ppl told me that show is weird ans scary=/=  but i STILL WANT!
tell me asap. looking forward to batch outing:"D

Comments