When the expo is squeezy and you can't find your books

Heheheh.todAy went expo for the book sAle thingy. Kinda fun lols thanks ah youxuan!! Iasked like kinda lot of them but they all not free-.- ahwell in the end bought three books haha . Then hungry le we went back tm eat dinner at long john's. Went urban right lol where got liAn lA don't think so much man it's just pretty and colourful mA.. Well then we bused home. Details dunno how to say here la......... It's just been a really long time since I was last spotted online playing sorority life haha:) hope the sty will go away soon and then I won't have to open my eyes bigbig to scare ppl heeh , prays foe thy eye to heal yay ! Goodnight shall go do Chinese now. ): i wish I lived in a cave on a secret island with dolphins as my best friends and we'll play together everyday and.......you get the idea..,:) okay enough crap bye

Comments