I AM GREAT ^^^^^
shall let the pictures speak for themselves.
ps. i like eating chicken. andandand I AM VERY CONFUSED NOW BY THE SEC2 streaming thingy
-.-
i just slept for 3hrs straight. dont think i'llbe able 2 sleep tonight-.-
damnit. overall 66 -.- sian.
and so, today left class @ 11.45
LOL mr neo so sad cos we dunno how 'appreciate' his type of 'educational'shows-.- I MEAN LIKE SERIOUSLY MAN, we wan watch Madagascar 2 lor [thanks hazel for bringing!] :D
ps. I AM SO GOING OVERSEAS. I AM., I AM.I AM.
reminds me of the song : I am not yours. that song got ALOT feeling., like really emotions overload. love, despair, ALL IN ONE GO. can KILL YOU.
I WANT MY VOICE TO OPEN UP SO THAT I CAN SING OUT. -.- its like so.. irritating when it comes to the LOUDLOUD "Ho-SAN-NA" part and you JUST CANT DO IT. =.="
today today today was super random LOLOL sharlyn :D
OHNO., its just too late now isnt it ?? OHNO OHNO.
ps.i hate having my cake or cookie burnt on baking life-.-
shall let the pictures speak for themselves.
ps. i like eating chicken. andandand I AM VERY CONFUSED NOW BY THE SEC2 streaming thingy
-.-
i just slept for 3hrs straight. dont think i'llbe able 2 sleep tonight-.-
damnit. overall 66 -.- sian.
and so, today left class @ 11.45
LOL mr neo so sad cos we dunno how 'appreciate' his type of 'educational'shows-.- I MEAN LIKE SERIOUSLY MAN, we wan watch Madagascar 2 lor [thanks hazel for bringing!] :D
ps. I AM SO GOING OVERSEAS. I AM., I AM.I AM.
reminds me of the song : I am not yours. that song got ALOT feeling., like really emotions overload. love, despair, ALL IN ONE GO. can KILL YOU.
I WANT MY VOICE TO OPEN UP SO THAT I CAN SING OUT. -.- its like so.. irritating when it comes to the LOUDLOUD "Ho-SAN-NA" part and you JUST CANT DO IT. =.="
today today today was super random LOLOL sharlyn :D
OHNO., its just too late now isnt it ?? OHNO OHNO.
ps.i hate having my cake or cookie burnt on baking life-.-
Comments
Post a Comment