Farrr.
Bored really gosh art is evil):
Can't believe we got scammed into something we dun even know or got anything to do with! In the first place, we don't even know what it was gna be...
Sorry today was kindanboring I guess.
Damnit chemistry idk how do
Art I can't seem to do proper stuff
I am confusing myself again
Seriously felt like a prisoner yah thanks to siying -.- FREEDOM RULES
Anyway should go back to art?
Omgomg just realis tmr dun have cmt hahha Shabaka
Should do art or read book? Hmmmm
Oh gosh iforgot I'm like really hungrY thanks to my sore throat and the course thing that made me decide on NOT EATING PROPER MEAL
SORETHRIAT SUCKS IT'S SO DAMN PAIN CANT EVEN SWALLOW PROPERLY
Aand I think my nose problem back Liao):
What LAH.
He thinks he's so damn clever.
Yeah right .too bad life's a game that needs more of EQ thanIQ so eat that up yah
Llalallalalalala. Letting it go cold once again( nope ., no maggimee this time:))
Bored really gosh art is evil):
Can't believe we got scammed into something we dun even know or got anything to do with! In the first place, we don't even know what it was gna be...
Sorry today was kindanboring I guess.
Damnit chemistry idk how do
Art I can't seem to do proper stuff
I am confusing myself again
Seriously felt like a prisoner yah thanks to siying -.- FREEDOM RULES
Anyway should go back to art?
Omgomg just realis tmr dun have cmt hahha Shabaka
Should do art or read book? Hmmmm
Oh gosh iforgot I'm like really hungrY thanks to my sore throat and the course thing that made me decide on NOT EATING PROPER MEAL
SORETHRIAT SUCKS IT'S SO DAMN PAIN CANT EVEN SWALLOW PROPERLY
Aand I think my nose problem back Liao):
What LAH.
He thinks he's so damn clever.
Yeah right .too bad life's a game that needs more of EQ thanIQ so eat that up yah
Llalallalalalala. Letting it go cold once again( nope ., no maggimee this time:))
Comments
Post a Comment