Watch "Philippine MADZ - Kruhay (Kinaray-A)" on YouTube
Omgosh damn impressed but got a healthy fright when I heard their *kru -hay* part omgosh. O.o
Hahahah okay this is the song we're singing now! The seniors sang it last time omgosh memories;)
anyway today was our first combines for kruhay and I must s say it was like great!! ')
Really got in the song haha lol bobbing apples celine and alicia XP
MUST STAND BESIDE ME MORE OFTEN K:)
Kk enough crap.
I can't stop thinking bout choir u know can't do homework or art or read all I can do is sing
:D
Okaygoodnight have a good sleep tmr got exchange at prss
Choir please be on your best behaviour I bet everyone forgot just last year we went for the exchange and we sucked.
Even had to write reflection form okay can k enough not like anyone gonna read so I shall
Go
And
Sleep. %)
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4
Comments
Post a Comment